Friday, October 12, 2007

Home again! (should have been posted Tues, the 9th)

So, it seemed as soon as I hit the hospital bed, I was feeling better. Really, I think it was the IV anti-nausea as well as getting fluids. But nonetheless the stay wasn't bad since I just kept feeling better. I was put on a liquid diet, to curb the GI ickyness, and while I did well, my diet progressed to things like toast, canned fruit, and pasta with butter. Well, all of that went down fine, and since all of my symptoms disappeared, they switched me back to my oral medications, watched me for a day and sent me home. I'd say it was a good stay, since the week before I went in I had been feeling pretty awful and now, I'm feeling good enough to get out of bed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great news. It's wonderful to hear you are feeling better. We're thinking of you lots.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you are back on track now. Take care.

BettyJo said...

I am glad to hear that the hospital did such a good job taking care of you and no long stay was needed! :)

I miss you girls! and wish I was still in SLC every now and again for a girls night.