Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 50

Well, I'm now 1/2 way through the 100 critical days, and I'm feeling pretty good today. I've had a couple rough days this week with nausea and fatigue, but I'm working on strategies to hopefully improve both. The best strategy so far? Taking my pills with chocolate milk! The thick kind, it just takes everything down with it. And who's complaining about a giant glass of chocolate in the morning? As far as medically, I'm doing great. They think they found a little bit of graph vs host on the side of my mouth, but it's nothing they are going to treat yet, since it's not bothering me, and a little bit of graph vs host is good since it indicates graph vs leukemia. And I lost some of my eyebrows (did I already tell you that?), I'm a little upset about that, but if you look at my head in the right light there is a little bit of hair growing in!

No comments: