Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to School!!

I spent my first day at school yesterday (Monday)! It was great, though my new office isn't quite ready, it was fantastic to see everyone. Though it is a bit strange now that Miriah has moved to Boston, but eventually we all have to move on! My day was pretty low-key. I first went in search of my new office, which should be ready by Wednesday. Then found Roni, and we "conferenced" until lunch time, where we conferenced some more over indian food. I then went to Sarah Geneser's Defense, which is of course inspiring me to get done! (Congrats Sarah!!). Then I went back home. I'll be going back on Wednesday to not only claim my office, but also see dear old friends Bruce and Amy Gooch!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks! It was so great to have you there! And I really appreciated you being the first to ask a question- it's always difficult to be the one to break the ice. You are awesome! :)