Saturday, May 5, 2007

No News is Good News

It's been a while, no? I have been ver busy in ABQ taking care of my Professorly responsibilities so that I can spend my summer in SLC. Kristi is doing just fine. (Yes GK, I swear). Kristi was very unhappy with the mangy look her hair was taking on. So, first thing this morning we "bic'ed it". Roni gave me some valuable practice shaving heads at Solidarity day. Joel, provided a strong warning.

This is graduation week at the U, but Kristi's waiting till next year to walk. Even so, we have the whole family here for the weekend (Mine and hers). I have said this before, but it's nice to reconnect with so many important people in our lives even if the circumstances are ...

I promise to keep on KP's progress from now on. (Though, when I promise something, it's usualy because I wont.) We are starting "Project Kristi" on Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. Now you just have to sun it (carefully!) so it's Kristi-colored :-P

roni

ton said...

just thinkin' about you- xoxo