Friday, August 10, 2007

Day +1


The day after. Kristi's feeling a bit icky and run down. But she got out of bed to hang out with me. Today, she's getting her first does of Methotrexate, a chemo/anti-rejection (graft v/s host) drug. This is another one that requires popsicles to administer.

Kristi got a letter from her donor today. Adressed to "Recipient" from "Donor", it sends happy wishes for her and a hope that he/she gets the chance again. I bet they feel good! Anyway, nearly everyone in the room agrees that the handwriting looks feminine. But, I'm not so sure. And who says that the donor herself actually filled it out. Quite a mystery. We are considering writing back with a secret message. I guess we should first check if there is one in this letter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lookin' good you two! Joe, you look pretty wiped.

Thanks for the frequent posts! I'm sure we're all checking often.

-Ramy