Monday, August 27, 2007

Out of the Clouds


Hey Everyone! I'm semi-back to life! They are weaning me off of everything like you've already heard and like said before eating is the biggest issue at this point. Some things go down, some don't. But I only have a few things hooked to my trolley and I actually was allowed to leave the floor today (with a mask) but I got a nice walk in - even some stairs. They are moving all of my meds to oral, which is another requirement to get out. So, in the next few days I'll be walking, and trying to eat! -kp

5 comments:

miriah said...

She's back!!!!!!

Forget Lance, YOU are the greatest cancer-beater in the world, K!

-miriah

Unknown said...

Good to see you are feeling better(ish). :-)

I can't hardly imagine what you have been going through, but you've been in my thoughts...

-Will

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi,
I am so glad to hear you are coming "out of the clouds." I have been watching your blog these last couple of months and though I have not been in contact for a while, I have been thinking of both you and Joe.

Keep working on the eating, you need to rebuild your "bike ballast."

-Mike Gibson

Joel Daniels said...

Kick it KP! Putting in a stair workout on your first walk around...girl...you never cease to amaze!

Fire through! J

mamajen said...

Turtle you ROCK!! You absolutley AMAZE me! So totaly proud of you! I wish I could bring you Italian Tomato soup!!! You deserve it! Love, Jen