Sunday, April 8, 2007

Late Evening or Early Morning



Kristi's toy garden grew a little today. It's turning out to be a fine bouquet. The cow is carying a gun because he is in the moofia. He has a henchman too, El Leche. The Tara McPherson guys (far left) are "Ion" with the bunny ears and "Ace" with bear ears. Kristi is Ion and I am Ace. They explore space together and enjoy luxurious fur coats year round, thanks to space age polymers and whatnot. I would love to document their raucous adventures, but I am lacking a tripod (hint hint). I am trying to convince Kristi to drop out of gradschool (for a while) to master the art of stop frame animation (and iMovie).

I grabbed her portable stereo when I stopped by home. It's a bit old, doesn't play mp3's but it does play disks. So here's the deal (with a very Bruce like tone), I am proposing a Kristi-Mixed-CD contest. She will be the sole judge, and her word is final. To the winner, I offer a selected toy which we be a clone of one in her current collection. The quality of the toy will depend on the quality of the disk, now won't it? So get to work kids, the contest ends at a truly random time. The player comes with the disk, Garden State, which is basically a mixed tape from Zach Braff. OMG Zach Braff. So your competition is tough. And I will send him a toy if he deserves it.

Correction: The Stereo DOES play mp3 CDs!! This should make it much easier to make a disk, just dump them on it.

In Kristi news. She is snoring loudly. Frightening really. There is absolutely no indication of an adverse reaction at this point. I haven't seen her fever curve recently, but they would be in here more if it were an issue. She has been sleeping soundly for a while actually, which is way better than yesterday. Though, I think she had a pill for the pain, which gives you quite a good nights sleep as well. So far, so good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin said...

Oh, it is so on Zach Braff, it is on.

Renee' said...

CD in the works....

Renee'

ton said...

how do i make a cd?