Friday, April 27, 2007

The New's


Today's blood work is showing the first inklings of bone marrow recovery. Her white blood count has doubled since yesterday. Though, she's a few orders of magnitude away from normal. You can just see on the graph that the curve is bending upward now.


The fever curve shows quite a few fever spikes. On average, she has 1.5/day.

Don't Forget: Today is Solidarity Day. We are getting together at 2:00pm in front of MEB. CuppyCakes will be provided! If anyone is planning to remotely shave for Solidarity Day, be sure to get a before, middle, and after shot, and send them to us!

Kp's CT scan shows that she has gas. A CT scan is considered the "long way around" to finding that out. Needless to say, we are all quite "relieved" now.

2 comments:

knolla said...

Hey guys - I got a cold today so I probably won't come in to school (have to work on my quals, anyway). I'll miss Kristi Solidarity Day, but probably that's a good thing for Kristi's immune system! I'll still go ahead and shave my head -- I need a haircut anyway :)

SpinningCycle said...

I had to take off a little early, but here are some pictures. Uncensored, unedited, and uncut (actually, there was a lot of cutting going on).