Friday, April 13, 2007

Well.


Well? Well. We are all anxious to see the chemo done. Should be tomorrow around 4:00pm (Saturday). I know it doesn't matter much, but it feels like an important landmark in her treatment. I am going to get her something extra special tomorrow. Today has been good, except for the part where she barfed, that was gross. It was inevitable. She passed on the anti-nausia pill after lunch, and bam, blahhhh. She had some Sprite and chips, and everything was fine again.

This is Chester the chest to your right. He was hanging out in the hall today. At first I thought he might be a patient education tool. However, if you click on the image you will see his back side. Looks like he might be for training purposes too. Anyway, he is clearly the Hickman IV guy. I am not sure what I have learned from him, but there is just something about clinical models that brightens up your day.

No comments: