Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Solidarity. Nuf Said


Thanks to Nathang for the poster!

Directions to Solidarity day. What's your hair worth? 2:00pm at the Merril Engineering Building front lawn. There are parking meters at the south end of the parking lot to the left of the destination (on the map). The "front lawn" is the strip of grass south of the parking lot and north of the big white-top building (MEB).


There are a few luxurious flowing hairs that I want to see out on the lawn this friday! Wigs for Kids will be so thankful for these fine manes.

4 comments:

miriah said...

i think this just might be a great video op for chems. he's been looking for social stuff!!!!

knolla said...

I love the bit about "look like movie stars from a dystopian future"!

Count me in as shaven.

Steph Felts said...

Joe, what time are you guys meeting on Friday? Since I am part of Corporate America it might be hard for me to make it but I would like to try.

Milan said...

Kristi,

We wish you a quick recovery and tons of strength for the transplant!

Here is a shot from the upcoming feature "Monks of a dystopian future" :)