Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday. Again?


Well, I am sitting in the Phoenix airport. Thank cthulu for municipal wireless. I left the hospital at 5am this morning. No need for an alarm, Kristi's morning ritual worked well enough. She gets vitals, blood drawn, and antibiotics at that horrible hour. They need to do the blood work early so that the results are available when the docs do their rounds. It was hard to leave her, but I only know one way to pay the bills. I will be back on Thursday. We never saw the Transplant Team yesterday. If they show up while I am gone, Kristi promised to put me on the speaker phone. From what we know already, it sounds like a very serious ordeal.

This image is from a recent trip to Seattle. I thought it would be nice to see what Kristi looks like in the outside world. Sigh, she sure looks happy.

4 comments:

BettyJo said...

Hey K,

You look so happy in the photo in Seattle!!! :) I just wanted to say hi. "Hi".

-Betty

ton said...

i love turtle and joe. see you in a few days!!

Liz said...

Joe - hurry back! we're going to miss your frequent posts. :-)

Pavel Koshevoy said...

Hi Kristi,

I've got the second season of the Venture Bros. Let me know if you want it.

Paul.