Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wash your hands!


By the door is a handy little hand sanitizer. Everyone must rub this on their hands. It feels cold and kind of sticky, and smells like rubbing alcohol. Kristi's immune system basically isn't working. It's so important that we don't give her anything. This means no visits from anyone with even a sniffle. It also means that I have been wiping everything down with these funny wipes that have a very distinct visual symbol indicating that they are not for humans or babes. My laptop is very clean now.

Kristi just got back from the IV insertion. They gave her Versed to make her oblivious to the procedure, yet fully awake. She's starving, we are getting some food now. The food here is excellent, thank god for small favors.

1 comment:

knolla said...

Kristi - I just found out from Roni about 5 minutes ago. And here I was, feeling blown off because we never made it to the Bayou yesterday! We'll have to do that some other time :)

I'm an atheist, but I'll go ahead and make a sacrifice to the Flying Spaghetti Monster on your behalf.