Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Live Report at 10

Kristi had a nice day... sort of. She made it all day without anti-nausea medication. Amazing, I know. The representative person left behind an information brochure on bone marrow transplants. I'll report on that when I see it. It's information overload at this point. For six months after the transplant she'll need constant support. For instance, she won't be able to clean her house. I'll probably end up with sweet kitten, Madonna, Maddy, Mad Dog. Thankfully, her parent's are retired and able to take care of her. Of course, I'll be backing her up too. And of course, there are fascinating financial complexities. Also a topic for future posts. It was rough not being there for her with all of this heavy news. Only one more day to go.

No comments: