Friday, April 6, 2007

The next post


Liz and Roni stopped by to grab the flowers. We are going to send them down to school. The big bouquet is going to her desk, and we'll put the rest in her usual haunts; the SCI cafe, Liz and Roni's lab, and so on. The picture is by Liz, not a bad idea to have a picture of us looking normal and all. Kristi got offered a room on the other side of the building, it has an additional room which will come in handy when her parents get here. It's room 4501, but we haven't moved just yet.

Kristi decided to do the study, we did the Bayesian Risk Analysis and the benefits to science out weighed the consequences. She randomized to the study group. Very little changes in the treatment regimen. She gets a single dose of Mylotarg half way in. I will have a more detailed discussion of the treatment program later.

2 comments:

emmentaler said...

I am probably violating my swiss neutrality oath by posting a comment here. But I heard you are not allowed to look at flowers so i thought you might enjoying lookng at this , my personal favorite is this one . Scheisse, now you know that I am not actually working when I am starring intensly at my screen.

Get well soon! Roni alone just doesn't do it for making fun of the swiss.

-sam

Peter said...

KPot-

Good to see you up and around. No running the halls!

P...